Style Your Summer With UO Sundresses
Sundresses are my warm weather staples. The dress I’m wearing above is one of my favorites (even the cat can’t get enough of it!), especially since I scored it at a bargain on a trip to Urban Outfitters.
These little numbers can go from a long day at the office to an evening rooftop party with ease. And you don’t have to spend big bucks to look like you stepped out of the pages of a magazine.
Here are five UO dresses I can’t get enough of. Get those credit cards ready, because these flirty frocks won’t be sticking around for much longer!
1. Pins and Needles Eyelet Sundress: At this price, you can scoop up a little white dress and a little black dress. ($19.99, UrbanOutfitters.com)
2. Lucca Couture Open Back Sundress: Hello, polka dots! These tiny circles are a huge hit right now, especially when adorning an airy dress. ($24.99, UrbanOutfitters.com)
3. Kimchi Blue Nora Dress: It’s back! It’s not hard to see why this flowery piece flew off the racks so quickly. Don’t miss your second (and probably final) chance to pick up this coveted wardrobe necessity. ($29.99, UrbanOutfitters.com)
4. Sparkle & Fade Colorblock Dress: Trendy, colorful, and strapless - this slimming minidress was made for these sultry summer months. ($59.00, UrbanOutfitters.com)
5. Sparkle & Fade Stretch Cutout Dress: Cherry red anything screams hot, but this stunning head-turner takes the cake. ($59.00, UrbanOutfitters.com)