Saturday Obsession: Tiffany & Co.’s ‘Great Gatsby’-Inspired Jewels
What happens when Tiffany & Co. partners with the highly-anticipated Great Gatsby film? We won’t leave you wondering, though it’s safe to say that the words intricate, lavish, and breathtaking come to mind almost immediately.
This week, the premier jewelry company held a special unveiling of the Gatsby-inspired collection (and a larger line based on the Jazz Age) at its Fifth Avenue location in New York City. Carey Mulligan dons a selection of Tiffany’s heavily embellished, Deco-inspired jewels on the cover of Vogue's May issue.
Check out the brand’s special sneak peek video of the baubles we’ll all be swooning over once The Great Gatsby hits theaters next month.
- crooner4life likes this
- onjanista reblogged this from blogginista
- onjanista likes this
- thelittlestred reblogged this from blogginista
- high-up-in-the-cl-0uds reblogged this from blogginista
- high-up-in-the-cl-0uds likes this
- ciel-infini reblogged this from blogginista
- anna2karinaloves likes this
- my-gypsysoul reblogged this from blogginista
- blogginista posted this